- #5 (no title)
- Work wellbeing services
- Development workshop
- Work wellbeing questionnaire
- Lectures and other services
- Contact us
THE WORKSHOPS WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH A GOOD AND SUSTAINABLE WORK WELLBEING
The objective of the KivaQ development workshops (former Metal Age) is to improve the company’s total productivity and profitability through good work wellbeing. The creative workshops result in concrete, taylor-made, practical actions for improving work wellbeing. An important part of the KivaQ method is the follow-up and continuity of the development.
KivaQ workshops have been used and continue to be used successfully in all industries and among employees of all ages. The workshops can be used in organisations of all sizes as well. KivaQ was created by MD Ove Näsman, an occupational health specialist and professor emeritus Juhani Ilmarinen from the Finnish Institute of Occupational Health.
THE KIVAQ DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOP
- assists working teams to prioritise and find their most essential development areas
- helps in focusing on solutions instead of problems
- demands concrete actions and does not accept merely beautiful phrases
- includes every individual and makes everybody committed to the agreed actions
- helps not only at the starting point but monitors and facilitates the development regularly